As we are all versed with the situations, we deal with while working on the Gmail account, what happens if there is a deadline on your head and your Gmail won’t send emails. Then, what you will do? You can take a look at the SMTP Server Settings. But, what is the process of it, and what all things can be taken care of. You can get it all in this blog.
Your computer connects to a device known as the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol server whenever you send emails using many different types of business email accounts. If you are having trouble delivering messages, your SMTP server settings may need to change either the SMTP server address or the authentication settings. Find the SMTP server settings in the email client application to view your existing settings and make any necessary corrections.
Thunderbird and Eudora Open Source Edition
Formerly known as Penelope, Eudora OSE (Open Source Edition) is a Mozilla Thunderbird email customer software that adds some Eudora-specific functionality. And, For organizing email, news sources, chat, and newsgroups, use Thunderbird, a free, accessible, cross-platform programme. The ability of Thunderbird to synchronize messages in the mid of your local copy of Thunderbird and the web-based Gmail account is a fantastic feature.
- Open Eudora OSE or Thunderbird. Right-click the email you wish to find the SMTP server settings on the window’s left side. From the context menu, choose “Settings.”
- In the Account Settings box, select to “Outgoing Server (SMTP)” header mostly on the left.
- Check the bottom part of the window for your SMTP settings. The server location and authentication settings are shown in this section.
Windows Live Mail
Microsoft offers an email client called Windows Live Mail. It is a component of the Windows Basic package and is available for free download from the official website. On Windows XP, this edition of Windows Mail replaced Outlook Express. Windows 7 and newer versions are compatible with Windows Live Mail.
- Open Windows Live Mail, then select the “Mail” icon in the window’s lower-left corner. Windows Live Mail lists every email account you’ve set up on the left section of the interface.
- Choose “Properties” from the context menu when you right-click the email account by which you want to find the SMTP server settings. A new window opens.
- In the “Properties” window, select the “Servers” option. Your SMTP server address is shown by Windows Live Mail in the “Outgoing Mail (SMTP)” section down below.
- However, if the “My server requires authentication” option is checked, click the “Settings” button to view your SMTP server login preferences.
- To go to Windows Live Mail, click “OK” on each window.
The developers of the famous Opera web browser created Opera Mail, a free email client. It is comparable to what Mozilla Firefox is to Thunderbird.
Until 2013, the email client was available as a built-in feature of the Opera browser. It then began to operate as a standalone tool. You may still install Opera Mail from these few places even though it is no longer actively supported. But what’s the point?
The Opera Software developers no longer work on resolving issues or providing platform upgrades since it was terminated in 2016. As a result, the software is susceptible to assaults, data theft, and other issues of a similar nature.
- Start Opera. Select “Mail and Chat Accounts” from the menu by clicking the “Opera” icon in the window’s upper left corner.
- In the Manage Accounts box, click the “Edit” button next to the email address for which you wish to see the SMTP server settings.
- Select the “Servers” icon at the top in the Account Properties box. Your SMTP server settings are in boxes underneath the “Outgoing SMTP Server” category.
- How to test MailEnable’s ability to deliver to distant servers, when to do so, and how to resolve server connectivity issues
Following these steps can help you resolve the issue, but still, if you face any issue with any of the following steps leading to issues with the Gmail account or Gmail not sending emails, you can connect with our experts.
Also, if you have other concerns, such as IMAP settings in a Gmail Account or Activate IMAP in Gmail, then you approach the email help provider in the market with an affordable price range.